Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Do you wear make-up every day just to appear pretty?

I don't wear makeup everyday. I never have. First of all I don't have time for that secondly,I don't think I need it. Not because I think I'm really pretty or anything. I'm just comfortable with my looks. My boyfriend doesn't like it either. I do wear makeup sometimes, and he doesn't even really like that. he wishes I would never wear it. I know alot of girls that HAVE to wear makeup everyday or they feel badly about themselves. Most of the time they actually look kind of rediculous because they wear so much of it.

I know some people like this, and, frankly, I may have been one of them at one time. I don't have a problem with it. If it makes them feel better about themselves, then so be it. Personally, though, I rarely use makeup anymore, and when I do, its very little. Some mascara for my pathetically short eyelashes or something to give me a little more color. I think makeup is a personal issue. If girls want to wear it, great. If not, why should we feel like we have to take the time? Thats one reason I quit worrying with it everyday. It really does take a lot of time. You have to apply it in the morning and maintain it through the day. I've got more important things to do.

No means do i wear make-up every day. i mostly wear it if im going out with friends or to work sometimes. But no, just because i am leaving the house i dont have to put a full face on!my old roommate was like that and it DROVE ME CRAZY. we decided to go to starbucks at 9:30pm one night and she hadnt showered yet that day so she showered, did her hair and make-up and changed....JUST so that we could go to starbucks for 30 mins and then come home!what a crappy feeling that must be to be so uncomfortable in your own skin!

I used to never wear make up, but starting this week I decided to put on eye liner everyday. I don't wear it to look pretty, but to make my eyes pop out so people don't stare at my boobs.

So do I wear make-up everyday? I don't wear much make-up at all in the first place. I like to wear some foundation to cover the blemishes, a little mascara and some blush, sometimes! Besides that, no I don't wear make up everyday! I don't necessarily think make-up makes anyone... prettier than what they are.

 disagree with some people on here, what’s so bad about makeup? I understand if you put so much on that you can see the layers or if it's completely overdone and you have night makeup on in the day. I for one know I look great without makeup, I'm comfortable with myself but I chose to put it on when I leave the house. I guess it's just where I live but all my friends around here have makeup on when they are out in public and if they don't it's a weird thing. If I was going to exercise or run to the store I would just put eyeliner on. But if I'm going to a restaurant, school, work anywhere where I might encounter someone I want (or don't want) to see I want to look my best. I think some people really need it; it makes you look more refreshed, and not completely sloppy and carefree.

I wear makeup. Mostly because I wake up for class at 7:30 AM and I look ghostly and dead without it. I admit I feel better when I wear it, but I look perfectly fine without it. My boyfriend doesn't care either way if I wear it or not.

I wear make-up if I have time to put it on. I do think it makes me look better/ I have really uneven skin tone/looks red most of the time/definitely don't wear when I'm at home on the weekends but, yes I feel better while I'm at work with it on. I'm not trying to be a supermodel or anything just want to even and smooth things out. No one ever thinks I wear make up anyway but, it makes ME feel good. Over time my skin has changed. I wish it was the way it was when I was 16. Take care of your skin girls!!

I also wore makeup pretty consistently when I first started school because I was nervous. (There's a line in Riding in Cars with Boys where he says he can tell how nervous his mom is by how much makeup she's wearing.) I wonder if people who always HAVE to have their makeup on are just nervous all the time.

I do wear make-up most day, but I just wear eye-liner and some eye-shadow. I do it because I just think I look better with it, and when I feel like I look good, I feel like i can do more, and accomplish more. but every one in a while I'll just say "the hell with it" and leave. plus, it's not like it take me more than 10 minutes to do my hair and make-up    

I used to try and wear makeup on my eyebrows everyday because my eyebrows are naturally very blond, and my hair naturally very dark. But I wasn't fanatical about it, in fact I was so nervous on my wedding day, I forgot to put any makeup on!
   
No I save for times I want to look good. If I wear it every day, then I skip a day I look like poop. Sometimes I get all dolled up and put on makeup and stay in my room and dance.  And when I go out...I rinse off the stuff and put on sweats.

Usually I don't wear make up but if I feel like wearing it I only put on eyeliner and eye shadow thats it, my face feels heavy when I try to wear foundation and sometimes it rises my body temperature cause I guess my skin can't breathe with all the goop on it.    

I definately know make-up makes me feel better about how i look when i go out but i don't wear it everyday. I have realized that If i dont wear makeup so often my skin looks a lot better and i started to like how i look without makeup better when i didnt wear it as much and my skin had a chance to just be natural.

I don't wear makeup every day. I do sometimes, but only a little bit, and I'm not obsessed with it like some girls are. I have friends who think they can't go anywhere without makeup on when they are actually very pretty without it. I think a little bit of makeup is okay, but girls shouldn't try to cover up their entire face with it or feel like they need it every time they leave their house. I know girls who wear so much makeup that you wouldn't even be able to tell what their natural skin color is, and they have to put on a bunch of makeup and curl their eyelashes just to go run in a track meet. If you want to wear makeup, it should complement your skin and features, not hide them all completely.    

I love makeup! I still wear makeup but mostly just on the weekends when I'm out and about with my friends.  But i definitely don't wear it everyday. The most I would wear on a daily basis is powder to cover a few spots and the shiny ness. But other than that, I wear eyeliner and blush and the whole shabam when I'm going out on a date or a party or something. Its such a pain to apply it!   

It is so under meaning that some girls think that they must have to wear make-up to make themselves pretty yet they are pretty without it. They feel as if they wouldn't live with out it just like a material possession. I wear make-up every day simply for the fact that i love doing make up. I dont think anyone needs make up to look pretty, but i feel like girls are pressured into it to try and "compete" with other girls    

So. A little bit of makeup is just fine with me. But don't overdo it.    

No comments:

Post a Comment