Thursday, May 16, 2013

The imperfections in life make one more makeup outstanding


I do wear make up every day and I rarely go out in public without it. My hubby and kids say I do not need it, but I am more comfortable with it on. At this moment in my life I feel I have to wear it, I am a stylist. Hair and make up is what I do, so how can I sell a product or show someone what it is like without wearing it myself. That is probably a cop out, but I can't sell something I don't believe in. I think I started wearing eye shadow and blush in 6th or 7th grade. By high school it was the entire face. I don't cake it on, but I do like to make my natural eyes 'pop'. Plus I am not as young as most of you!

Ok so I have a ton of make-up but I have probably worn it 10 times this whole year so far. I just like to wear it on special occasions. I mean, I just have never been the type of girl who wears make-up all the time. I believe a person should see me for who I am and what I am supposed to be.

There are times when she won't even leave the house on a weekend day, even to go through a drive-thru, simply because she hasn't put any on yet. Now here's the kicker, she's BEAUTIFUL! She doesn't need the makeup! Furthermore, I honestly can't tell the difference after she puts it on. I've told her exactly this countless times and she won't believe me. How is it that women feel so insecure without makeup that they don't even feel fit to go into public before applying it? What's a guy to do to prove to a woman that she's absolutely stunning beforehand?

Some girls do feel like that. I just started wearing makeup recently and I'm 24. I don't wear it all the time but I like to look older when I go to school so I don't look so much like I'm still in highschool. I don't know if that really works. I only go to school twice a week. It's just a waste of time to spend an hour or whatever every day on makeup.

I don't wear makeup everyday either. There are some days that I just like to wear it, because it makes my features pop out more. For example my eyes I love how they get bluer when I wear makeup.

I think that it is hard for a lot of girls not to wear makeup today in our society. I think a lot of girls feel that they need to look like the people on TV. I just wish people would notice thier true beauty.

I also know a lot of girls who just love doing makeup, so they wear it everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment