Friday, May 17, 2013

Only wear a little bit of make-up everyday, we need to natural beauty


I wear makeup everyday if i step out of the house. it really depends where i'm going, like if i'm going out with friends i will put more on, but if it's just to work or school, i'll just put on a little powder, eyeliner and mascara and i'm out the house. i guess it's a habit and i feel so awkward without it. it's not caked on though.

I only wear a little bit of make-up everyday, except for when I know I'm not going to be going anywhere that day. I usually just wear foundation and blush to even out my skin tone and brighten up my face. my face is quite a bit paler than the rest of my body, so it makes me look ghostly. I used to wear make-up every day in high school, but once I got to college I found that I'd rather sleep in a little more than take the time to put make-up on all the time. I only put on eye make-up if I'm going out. I think it's really tacky when girls cake on make-up and have so much black around their eyes that you can't realy see their eyes. Girls should accept their natural beauty!

i love myself how i am but every now and then i feel insecure and feel that make-up boosts my confidence. i think all girls are like that and sometimes we get used to our daily routines of putting make up on that we just do it everyday. we like how we look with make-up there's no problem with they. I do think that when girls put on too make up, its makes them look like clowns(no offense). every girl i see with tons of make-up on, i just wanna slap. they all look so beautiful without it and its so ironic that they cover up their beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment